Create transparency and recommendations and strive for implementation of improvements. Become a business partner and performance manager by supporting the management in a proactive way to achieve the goals. Ensure customer requirements relating to quality and efficiency are met as related to the specific duties and responsibilities below.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation and independent processing of assigned topics in the yearly business planning process as well as in the quarterly forecasts.
- Autonomous processing of the month end closing as well as analyzing and commenting of the main deviations of the plant result and preparing of (counter)measures.
- Driver for cost improvement/efficiency activities and optimization projects. Preparation of business cases and cost benefit analyses/calculations (e.g. for investment activities).
- Consulting function for commercial related topics.
- Preparation and update of lifetime calculations (e.g. for quotes for the customer team) and business plans.
- Processing and reviewing of procurement requests. Process owner for web-based procurement request system. Independent creation and analysis of the investment reporting, forecast and planning.
- Regular maintaining and reviewing of series calculations to ensure Brose calculation guidelines.
- Preparation and participation in monthly Team Business Reviews and target/actual meetings with the department managers.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of specific analysis and result reports.
Formal Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Finance
- 3 to 5 years work experience
- Experience in automotive or manufacturing environment is strongly recommended
- Understanding of Controlling/Finance and operational coherences.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP knowledge
Brose offers a high-tech work environment and a wide range of benefits. Along with competitive performance-based compensation and health insurance, our employees also benefit from attractive social and family-oriented programs throughout our North American locations*. Our benefits packages include comprehensive medical, insurance and retirement plans. Brose also provides educational assistance and a variety of community outreach, family, and sporting events. Flexible working hours and a collaborative work environment give our employees the freedom to balance work and personal life. Brose believes in investing in people. We offer a wide range of development programs with great opportunity for individual growth through training, international or regional assignments and tailored career paths. Our objective is to provide our employees the tools necessary to live a balanced life, experience a rewarding work environment and contribute to our surrounding communities.
*Benefits package may vary slightly per location
Please send us your application using our online form: