Process Engineer and Assistant Manager of Injection Molding
Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day production activities within the injection molding function.
What we offer: A challenging work environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally
- Ensuring appropriate processes are utilized to ensure high product yield.
- Identify/perform proactive maintenance tasks.
- Ensure processes maximize product output and ensure safe, efficient operations by developing new processes and optimizing current processes.
- Troubleshoot molding issues by evaluating the molded parts, machine, support equipment, and/or raw materials in order to determine problems and optimize process.
- Assist in the technical development of injection molding employees.
- Other duties that ensure production/quality targets are achieved.
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Plastics Technology, or related engineering discipline. Extensive experience and/or master molder certification may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Must have strong verifiable injection molding/tooling experience.
- 3-5 years of experience providing technical support within an automotive production facility.
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
What you have found in us: An employer with top benefits including:
Health and Welfare: Excellent medical benefits. A significant portion of the premium is paid by Bolta.
Compensation: Extremely competitive compensation
Retirement: 401-K with an excellent company match
Work environment: Excellent opportunities to grow and develop with the industry leader