With more than 90 years of experience and 300 employees, STRÄHLE+HESS is one of the leading international suppliers of special technical textiles and exclusive textile surface decorations for the demanding automotive market.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Buyer (m/f) for our location in Auburn/Alabama USA at the earliest possible date.
• Living internationality: You are in charge of the project management of the procurement activities at our site in Auburn/Alabama
• Taking responsibility: Preparation of supplier selection including qualification process, supplier evaluation and communication as well as active participation in decision-making processes
• Using creativity and latitude: You are involved in the product development process as a representative of the purchasing department
• Communicate in a networked manner: You act as an interface between the business unit and the central purchasing department (material-related purchasing, quality functions) • Holistic thinking: Ratio project planning
• Creating something new: Active participation in change management for all purchasing topics, participation in supplier development/supplier auditing
• Personality: communicative and self-confident • Working method: analytical and structural
• Experience and know-how: MS Office and SAP knowledge • Qualification: practical business experience and project management experience in manufacturing industry
• Education: successfully completed business studies in industry or equivalent education with at least 3-5 years of experience in purchasing for manufacturing, product development or quality desirable. A training as an external auditor completes your profile.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to your meaningful application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STRAEHLE+HESS USA, Inc. | 284 Enterprise Drive | Auburn, AL 36830 | www.straehle-hess.com