Coordinator Sales (Inside/Back Office Sales)
Our products make the cars of leading car companies sparkle and shine: Bolta produces chrome plated plastic components for the automotive industry. Our product line includes a vast array of high quality items ranging from type plates to radiator grills. As a constant driver of innovation with a team of over 1700 highly specialized employees we are a global market leader in the field of chrome plating and coating of plastic components.
Jump-start your career now! At Bolta US we work to ensure excellence, and raise the benchmark of quality in all that we do. We are constantly seeking ways to enhance our product and increase efficiency. We are looking for future team members who share our drive for excellence. In order to constantly enhance the quality of our products and continuously develop our company, we seek individuals with a distinct and exceptional focus on quality as well as fresh and exciting new ideas. An exciting field of work awaits you in the position of a Coordinator Sales (Inside/Back Office Sales). Responsible for the support and coordination of the development and continuous improvement of Sales and Business Development structures and processes.
What we offer: A challenging work environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally
Support the delivery of timely and accurate quotes to US based customers, while ensuring alignment with Bolta Werke sales team.
- Act as a liaison between parent/affiliated/sister company sales teams for quotes, requests, issues and best practices
- Support Sales Managers/Directors in customer visits and serving as customer interface.
- Act as a liaison between the North office and the Bolta US production plant in plant issues, projects or support to or from the production plant.
- Assist in tasks necessary for obtaining Bolta US North America OEMs plating approvals.
- Support of the BUS production plant regarding business development related projects and items, e.g. conceptualization and development of marketing materials or procedures to support our customers.
- Help establish processes that will satisfy global requirements for all of Bolta US customers based on a deep understanding of the US customers specific requirements, processes and procedures.
- Assist with budget and forecast planning by providing data and calculations
- Update master data information, and internal documents.
- Creation of call reports
- Assist in creation of proposals; Provide quotations and compilation of calculation data.
- Responsible for enhancing working relationships with customer base/potential customers.
- Prepare and complete forms as requested by customer.
- Other duties assigned in order to ensure operations run efficient
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- Extensive experience in technical sales and marketing field within the automotive industry.
- Minimum of two to three years back office/inside sales supporting an automotive supplier or OEM.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent abilities in MS Word, MS Office, MS Powerpoint, and MS Project
- Ability to work with individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to travel extensively and on short notice to support customer needs
- Excellent attendance and the ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position, which may include: climbing stairs/ladders, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking, standing, and lifting. Ability to safely work in areas that are subjected to hazardous chemicals and machinery
- Physically capable of lifting, pulling, pushing up to 50 pounds without injury
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- MUST have experience in automotive supporting sales functions.
- Fluency in German Language highly desired.
- S. Degree in Sales/Marketing or closely related field or comparable.
What you have found in us: An employer with top benefits including:
Health and Welfare: Excellent medical benefits.
Compensation: Competitive compensation
Retirement: 401-K with an excellent company match
Work environment: Excellent opportunities to grow and develop with the industry leader
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your information.
Please apply by visiting: https://bolta.apscareerportal.com