We are partnered up with General Manager Thomas Hoffmann (German native) of the Grand Bohemian Hotel in Mountain Brook (Birmingham) to create a German Holiday Dinner. Please join us for a festive evening in the Grand Bohemian Hotel’s Cooking Class Room. Executive Chef Joshua Towey will demonstrate holiday cooking while we enjoy great conversations and food.
Thursday, November 29, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m
Grand Bohemian Hotel
- Assorted meats, pickles, cheeses, & fruits
- Onion tarts with eggs, caraway, & sour cream
- Endive with almonds, cambazola, & apples
- Beef marrow dumplings in light broth with leek and carrot
- Roasted Goose with potato dumplings and red cabbage
- Almond and cherry souffle
The menu will be paired with German wine and beer.
Beverages, tips and taxes is all included in the price per person. We have 25 seats available and we expect to sellout quickly. Register TODAY!
Grand Bohemian Hotel have created a special hotel block for attendees. Please use the reservation link make online reservations: AGP Room Block Book by November 22nd.