Special Knowledge & Skills
Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be able to interact effectively with people at all levels of the
organization and German counterparts.
Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and talent
acquisition, and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law.
Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork.
Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning.
Solid knowledge of labor laws
Solid knowledge of negotiation and preparation of employment contracts
Solid knowledge in payroll accounting
Solid knowledge in general business administration
Strong Leadership, team building ability and conflict resolution skills.
High commitment & flexibility and reliability
Authority & Responsibility
Responsible for recruiting and releasing of work force.
Responsible for correct payroll accounting
Responsible for the compliance of all labor, job safety and OSHA regulations
Responsible for personnel development
Tasks & Activities
• Keeps job descriptions up-to-date and accurate.
• Managing the talent recruitment process, including sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
• Managing the employment contracts
• Managing the timesheets, personal leave and payroll accounting
• Administer benefits to employee, including open enrollment.
• Managing personnel files
• Reporting of all kinds, including employee census
• Prepare relevant HR items for internal and external audits.
• Managing documentation of evaluation
• Managing training and personnel development
• Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with
their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
• Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
• Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations.
• Other duties assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or
More than 2 years of experience in business administration preferred in HR Department
Mathias Gerhold, CEO