Key Account Manager
Our products make the cars of leading car companies sparkle and shine: Bolta produces chrome plated plastic components for the automotive industry. Our product line includes a vast array of high quality items ranging from type plates to radiator grills. As a constant driver of innovation with a team of over 1700 highly specialized employees we are a global market leader in the field of chrome plating and coating of plastic components.
Jump-start your career now! At Bolta US we work to ensure excellence, and raise the benchmark of quality in all that we do. We are constantly seeking ways to enhance our product and increase efficiency. We are looking for future team members who share our drive for excellence. In order to constantly enhance the quality of our products and continuously develop our company, we seek individuals with a distinct and exceptional focus on quality as well as fresh and exciting new ideas. An exciting field of work awaits you in the position of a Key Account Manager. Responsible for negotiation and finalization of quotations according to individual written target agreements. Also responsible for managing inside sales activities.
What we offer: A challenging work environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally
- Inspection of agreements and corresponding customer provisions from the sales point of view; instigation of further expert inspections as far as necessary
- Price negotiations before and during product life cycle according to target agreements with the objective to achieve planned project profitability
- Active customer relations activity within the assigned customer base
- Definition of marketing strategy and/or related activities to support NAFTA growth
- Obtaining all customer-specific information which is required for the processing of requests / tasks in the sales back office and / or in order to support the PEP department
- Customer representative according to ISO/TS IATF 16949
- Monthly reporting to superiors on agreed-upon contents
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- BS/Master’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or closely related field
- Several years of professional experience in sales field service within the Automotive Supply Base
- Proficient level of language skills (English fluent enough for negotiations; Germany, French, or Spanish desirable)
- Willingness to travel, and ability to work a flexible schedule. Ability to work in a team, independent work habits, flexibility
- Computer skills (MS Office or comparable) which enable staff to work independently at a computer workplace. SAP preferred.
What you have found in us: An employer with top benefits including:
Health and Welfare: Excellent medical benefits. A significant portion of the premium is paid by Bolta.
Compensation: Extremely competitive compensation
Retirement: 401-K with an excellent company match
Work environment: Excellent opportunities to grow and develop with the industry leader
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your information.
Please apply by visiting: https://bolta.apscareerportal.com