Responsible for the delivery, implementation and oversight of all Finance and Accounting (F&C) functions for the organization.
What we offer: A challenging work environment that will allow you to grow both personally and professionally
- Responsible for the delivery, implementation and oversight of all Finance and Accounting (F&C) functions for the organization. The position ensures that the F&C activities remain in compliance with audit and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare aging, cash flow, and various reports.
- Manage inventory process, and scrap waste analysis
- Responsible for properly filing and remitting all required filings/documents: (i.e. appropriate tax filings, abatements, 941, and other required federal, state, and local documents.)
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or closely related field
Must have strong verifiable accounting experience; preferably in manufacturing/automotive.
- 3-5 years of experience working in all major areas of accounting and finance
- MUST be proficient in SAP accounting and finance modules.
What you have found in us: An employer with top benefits including:
Health and Welfare: Excellent medical benefits. A significant portion of the premium is paid by Bolta.
Compensation: Extremely competitive compensation
Retirement: 401-K with an excellent company match
Work environment: Excellent opportunities to grow and develop with the industry leader
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your information.
Please apply by visiting: https://bolta.apscareerportal.com