This position coordinates, directs, monitors, implements, tracks, trains, and reports activities related to External Service Providers (ESPs). Advises and guides the ESP’s with the responsibility to secure the reduction of processing time and manpower requirements by stabilizing and optimizing the process of receiving, storing and delivering goods. Also defines and continuously improves the ESP’s processes to meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
This position requires a bachelor’s degree in: Business Administration, Supply Chain/Operations Management, or related area or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience in the following area(s):
Logistics; preferably with an automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or supplier OR a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Management with emphasis on launch/changeover activities
REQUIRED SKILLS (This skill are essential to perform the job)
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP system or other ERP system (JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.).
- Proven experience in project planning, monitoring, and implementation in Logistics or closely related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Proven experience in preparing and leading presentations to various levels of management.
- Ability to coordinate meetings, prepare material, and to lead and give presentations. (Internal and external to the organization, and to various levels of management – including the management team)
- Proven ability to analyze current processes, coordinate recommended trials, and implement measures.
- Proven capability and skills to calculate and plan manpower requirements. (Associated to both series and project/pilot teams.)
- Knowledge in planning manpower processes.
- ESP management experience within a manufacturing setting with proven analytical and project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Project and/or R-Plan
- Experience in Cost Management, Sourcing Process Planning and in Material Process Planning is desirable
- Seniority Level
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Supply Chain
- Project Management