Our products make the cars of leading car companies sparkle and shine: Bolta produces chrome plated plastic components for the automotive industry. Our product line includes a vast array of high quality items ranging from type plates to radiator grills. As a constant driver of innovation with a team of over 1700 highly specialized employees we are a global market leader in the field of chrome plating and coating of plastic components.
Jump-start your career now!
At Bolta US we work to ensure excellence, and raise the benchmark of quality in all that we do. We are constantly seeking ways to enhance our product and increase efficiency. We are looking for future team members who share our drive for excellence. In order to constantly enhance the quality of our products and continuously develop our company, we seek individuals with a distinct and exceptional focus on quality as well as fresh and exciting new ideas. An exciting field of work awaits you in the position of a:
Responsible for the development, implementation and continuous improvement of organizational logistical systems
- Responsible for organizing and controlling on time deliveries to all customers.
- Coordinate with Quality, Logistics, and Production functions to assure optimal efficiency in scheduling production and on-time delivery to all customers.
- Order and maintain stock levels per SAP build requirements. Manage planning parameters, and inventory to target levels. Manage aftermarket materials to service centers, and component supply base.
- Investigate and analyze bill or material, routing, and source changes. Perform cycle counts and resolve inventory discrepancies while maintaining excellent housekeeping of work area.
- Capacity Planning and work order management from release to close.
- Other duties in order to ensure operations run efficiently.
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- Minimum of a B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Production Planner/Scheduler role within an automotive environment is required. Greenfield, and startup experience preferred.
- Extensive experience working with SAP is required
What you have found in us: An employer with top benefits including:
Health and Welfare: Excellent medical benefits.
Compensation: Competitive compensation
Retirement: 401-K with an excellent company match
Are you ready for the next step in your career? If so, we look forward to receiving your information.
Please apply by visiting: https://bolta.apscareerportal.com