SWJ Technology, LLC
Under general supervision this position is responsible for developing the Rework & Tryout Planning, as well as the EE-Compartment Planning concept.
- Support with concept development.
- Support with preparation for tenders.
- Support with the coordination of supplier requests.
- On-site support with technical valuation and tenders.
- On-site coordination and selection with potential suppliers.
- Coordination of IPS support.
- On-site support with procurement of equipment including deadline tracking, shipping acceptance, construction control and change management.
- Arrangement of the allocation of parts for the PT`s.
- On-site coordination of MFU and MSA.
- On-site coordination of FMEA and PLP meetings.
- Coordination and acceptance of machine systems.
- On-site coordination of quality measurements of PT parts and coordination and execution of controls (if necessary).
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field of study OR the equivalent combination of education and/or years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in project planning with focus on equipment planning and On-site management, procurement of equipment on US-American and European Market in the automotive industry, battery assembly and/or Start-Up battery assembly line.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Ideally knowledge of Jira.
- Excellent knowledge of German and English.
- Knowledge of project management tools (Engineering client, Siemens NX).
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- International and domestic travel is required.
- High and fast comprehension.
- Technical understanding.
- Good communication skills-team capability and effective action in the interdisciplinary environment.
- Independent, confident demeanor.
- Initiative and self-initiative.
- Knowledge of moderation and conceptual thinking and conceptual thinking.
- Willingness and ability to develop new procedures in the product creation process.
- Work is normally performed in an office, laboratory, manufacturing floor, or machine shop setting where physical work includes, but is not limited to, sitting, standing, reaching, kneeling, bending, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to understand and comply with all relevant safety practices.
FLSA STATUS/WORKING SCHEDULE:
- Salary, exempt.
- Good attendance and the ability to work a flexible schedule is essential for this position.
This job description is a high-level overview of general expectations of this position. It is not intended to list every responsibility of the position nor does it represent an employment contract of any kind.
SWJ TECHNOLOGY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.