Company: Bolta US
Status: Full Time
- Responsible for organizing and controlling on time deliveries to all customers.
- Coordinate with Quality, Logistics, and Production functions to assure optimal efficiency in scheduling production and on-time delivery to all customers.
- Order and maintain stock levels per SAP build requirements. Manage planning parameters, and inventory to target levels. Manage aftermarket materials to service centers, and component supply base.
- Investigate and analyze bill or material, routing, and source changes. Perform cycle counts and resolve inventory discrepancies while maintaining excellent housekeeping of work area.
- Other duties in order to ensure operations run efficiently.
What we are looking for: Individuals with excellent work ethic, and a desire to exceed expectations
- Minimum of a B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Material Planner/Production Planner role within an automotive environment is required. Greenfield, and startup experience preferred.
- Extensive experience working with SAP is required