Heiche US Surface Technologies (AL) LLC
Implementation and coordination of all commercial, technical and production-related activities during the entire project phase in coordination with superiors and the departments involved.
Cost responsibility for rack, budget, and parts prices in coordination with the Supervisors.
Provides relevant information regarding customer expectations, coating trends, Competition analysis, etc. to take up new development directions and implement.
During the offer phase (before the project):
- Participation in contract review, costing request, quotation pricing and technical feasibility.
- Conception and preparation of the necessary rack technology in consultation with the
- Production management.
- During the trial period:
- Responsible for defining the production concept and rough process description, the ongoing updating of the PLP (=control plan) and the providing of the technical data to be able to create the cost calculation
- assistance in the preparation of the specification sheet based on the customer’s requirements specification,
- clarification of all technical questions with the customer
- in the introduction of manufacturing concepts to the customer work together with the Sales department
In the pre-series:
- Responsible for the tolerance of the individual dimensions under consideration of the technical production realizable possibilities,
- Planning and scheduling of the release tests according to the specifications or internal specifications
- documentation and coordination of change management, i.e. technical definition of possible changes,
- Triggering and tracking of the selected projects selected for implementation on schedule Changes,
- Definition of a concept for the production of sample parts, Managing the parts history,
- Documentation of the test results the definition of the quality characteristics for both parts requiring documentation as well as regarding function for all other parts,
- Cooperation in the implementation of the System FMEA process
During the project handover to series production:
Responsible for the proper preparation of all documents to be prepared by the Production Manager and updating documents in a structured and transparent form Final validation of the parts and release by the customer (initial sampling) Participation in the running-in of the racks and in the fine tuning of the Production process on the series production lines
3.) In addition to the tasks described above:
The employee is also responsible, to contribute to the continuous improvement process.
The jobholder actively promotes and supports the further development of Management systems according to TS 16949(quality), DIN EN ISO 14001 (environment) and DIN
EN ISO 50001(Energy) as well as the implementation of the goals from the target agreement.
Collaboration in internal projects, such as ERP optimization, special offers
4.) Personal competencies, special competencies, and proxies under commercial law:
- Organizational talent
- people skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to criticize and self-criticism
- logical reasoning
- Creativity and flexibility
- Willingness to learn and motivation
- Care and conscientiousness
- Willingness to take responsibility and work independently