Quality Management Assistant
The ideal candidate plays an active role in improving SWJ. As the Quality Management Intern, you assist our
internal quality manager and take over part of our Quality System (QMS) development and documentation. You
will be responsible to help maintain and improve the current QMS. Your tasks will range from information
gathering, to meeting moderation, to project status report creation, and to process analysis and optimization.
• Communication with internal Quality Management stakeholders on all levels
• Critical thinker that questions the status quo and acts based on facts
• Able to perform in constantly changing environments.
• Works well independently and with a team, is driven and takes initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Self-driven and taking ownership
• Eager to learn and get better every day
• Organized and structured
• Positive, energetic, and enthusiastic
• Strong MS Office skills are a plus
• Ideally, some experience with ISO9000 Quality Management
• Create and present PowerPoints
• Must be experienced in Word, Excel, PowerBI, and Microsoft Project
• Prior Experience in a professional environment
• Detail-oriented – Excellence lies in the details
• Adaptable – enjoys work that requires frequent shifting between different topics
• Curious – constantly soaks up knowledge and immediately applies it
• Multi-tasks – able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
• Aspiring – eager to actively participate in growing a company
• Resilient – able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Entrepreneurial – dedicates time to improve SWJ
• German language skills are preferable
FLSA STATUS/WORKING SCHEDULE:
• Position Type: Part Time (20-30 hours)
• Schedule/Shift: Day time (exceptions as needed)
• Work Hours: Flexible 3-4 days a week or 5 half days
• Start Date: ASAP
This job description is a high-level overview of general expectations of this position. It is not intended to list every
responsibility of the position, nor does it represent an employment contract of any kind.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Quality Management Assistant as the subject.
SWJ TECHNOLOGY and all of its subsidiaries (i.e., NGE EQUIPMENT and ProjectOne US) are Equal Opportunity
Employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.