Tax Associate/Tax Senior Associate
Due to our continued growth, we have a Tax Associate/Tax Senior Associate position for the individual that wants to be part of a fast growing, dynamic office primarily working in our International tax practice. Your interest in working with foreign owned U.S. companies and their management should be a motivating factor to develop your international tax compliance and consulting skills.
If you enjoy the fast paced, sometimes stressful, and challenging public accounting atmosphere, then you would fit in well with our culture that promotes individual growth and rewards those who work effectively with our international client base. Of course, as our clients are accustomed to a very high degree of professionalism in our day-to-day interactions, strong verbal and written skills are necessary. As we serve clients in a variety of industries, you should enjoy challenging work, be accustomed to working independently, and be comfortable dealing with management. CPA preferred.
- Prepare Federal and state corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns
- Perform technical tax research on a variety of Federal, state, and international tax topics
- Perform a variety of tax consulting projects such as permanent establishment analyses and nexus studies
- Assist with the preparation of income tax provisions for corporate taxpayers under ASC 740
- Provide timely and high-quality services and deliverables that exceed client expectations
- Maintain active communication to manage expectations and ensure client satisfaction
- Prepare clear, concise workpapers and other communications
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2 – 4 years of professional Federal and state income tax experience including experience in public accounting
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Masters degree in Accounting/Taxation
- CPA license or similar certification preferred. CPA candidate required.
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills in English
- Process-oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Positive team player attitude
- Experience in the manufacturing and distribution industry
- ProSystem fx Engagement and ProSystem fx Tax experience
APPLY VIA LINKEDIN: