Technical Support Specialist
- Maintain key documents and databases for assembly related topics.
- Compile data from different sources to create pareto and trend charts to track overtime, safety, and cost on a monthly basis.
- Track and forecast the department’s key statistical data in regard to cost, manpower and travel. Investigate and analyze deviations, and research discrepancies for resolution.
- Assist and manage independently assigned tasks that will require investigation, developing countermeasures, documenting action plans, and providing countermeasure effectiveness.
- Assist and perform analysis as it relates to defect failures in the product quality check or building process of the vehicle independently or in conjunction with other support groups such as Quality. (Ex. problem solving, corrective action tools, etc.).
- Utilize tracking tools to identify top concerns in relation to product quality, safety, cost, manpower or building process of the vehicle. (Ex. electronic and/or white board tracking).
- Use problem solving systems to evaluate resolution effectiveness.
Caryll Moore, PHR
Phone: +1 586 272 2211
Fax: +1 586 272 2209
Cell: +1 586 382 6996