Technical Support to COVID Team
Mercedes-Benz U.S. International
- Under general supervision, this position supports HR management.
- Assists the COVID Taskforce with reporting and data analysis.
- Provides support with scheduling as well as problem solving and presentations regarding covid information, statistics, milestones, and the overall status.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains key documents and databases for Covid related topics, i.e. share point data input.
- Compiles data from different sources to create pareto and trend charts to track covid information.
- Tracks and forecasts the department’s key statistical data in regard to covid risk assessment.
- Investigates and analyzes deviations, and research discrepancies for resolution.
- Assists and manages independently assigned tasks that will require investigation, developing countermeasures, documenting action plans, and providing countermeasure effectiveness.
- Assists or performs analysis as it relates to defect failures in COVID assessment tracking.
- Utilizes tracking tools to identify too concerns and risk areas.
- Uses problem-solving systems to evaluate resolution effectiveness.
- Perform safe work practices and participate in training and safety programs in a positive and proactive way by following safety rules, procedures, regulations, standards, and laws.
- Report all unsafe acts, unsafe conditions, and injuries, to the supervisor or Human Resources.
- Work safely 100% of the time.